We accept PPO, Medi-cal, Medicare, Most HMO insurance, and Family Pact.
- Alcohol Detoxification: or detox, for individuals with alcohol dependence, is the abrupt cessation of alcohol intake, a process often coupled with substitution of cross-tolerant drugs that have effects similar to the effects of alcohol in order to prevent alcohol withdrawal. (Source Wikipedia.org)
- Drugs Detoxification: (informally, detox) is variously the intervention in a case of physical dependence to a drug; the process and experience of a withdrawal syndrome; and any of various treatments for acute drug overdose. (Source Wikipedia.org)
- Physical Exam: A physical examination, medical examination, or clinical examination (more popularly known as a check-up) is the process by which a medical professional investigates the body of a patient for signs of disease. It generally follows the taking of the medical history—an account of the symptoms as experienced by the patient. (Source Wikipedia.org)
- Allergies: Allergies, also known as allergic diseases, are a number of conditions caused by hypersensitivity of the immune system to typically harmless substances in the environment. These diseases include hay fever, food allergies, atopic dermatitis, allergic asthma, and anaphylaxis. (Source Wikipedia.org)
- Blood Test: A blood test is a laboratory analysis performed on a blood sample that is usually extracted from a vein in the arm using a hypodermic needle, or via finger prick. Multiple tests for specific blood components, such as a glucose test or a cholesterol test, are often grouped together into one test panel called a blood panel or blood work. (Source Wikipedia.org)
- Workers Compensation:
- Sports Related Injury:
- DOT – DMV:
- Immigration Medical Exam (Green Card and Citizenship):
- Flu Shot: Influenza vaccines, also known as flu shots or flu jabs, are vaccines that protect against infection by Influenza viruses. A new version of the vaccine is developed twice a year, as the Influenza virus rapidly changes. While their effectiveness varies from year to year, most provide modest to high protection against influenza. (Source Wikipedia.org)
and many more.
Come and see our clinic for free pregnancy test, treatment of UTI and STD, and family planning (contraception).
- Free Family planning
- Free STD test and treatment
- Free UTI treatment
- Free Pap smear test
- Free Gynecology exam (GYN Exam)
- Free Contraception
- Free HIV test
- Free Clinic
- Free Condoms
- FREE Pregnancy Test: A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether or not a woman is pregnant. Indicative markers are found in blood and urine, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. The first of these markers to be discovered, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), was discovered in 1930 to be produced by the syncytiotrophoblast cells of the fertilised ova (eggs). (Source Wikipedia.org)
We offer the best services for your medical needs and consultations.